From Intelligent Materials and Systems Lab
Assistant Professor of Robotics
The position is open for applications NOW!
We are looking for students, Phd Students and Scientists
- Modeling polymer materials (Quantum chemistry, molecular dynamics, FEM)
- Synthesis and design of electroactive polymer materials and actuators.
- Physical and chemical characterization of polymer materials.
- Electromechanical characterization and validation of electroactive polymer actuators and sensors.
- Electromecahnical modelling of EAP materials (FEM, Electromechanicalmodels)
- Radiation damage of materials
- Biologially inspired robotics
- Applications of robotics